Prior to your initial massage treatment a consultation is required to ensure there are no contraindications to treatment and to discuss & establish, between yourself and your therapist, the most beneficial massage treatment plan for you which can be adapted throughout to ensure ongoing optimum treatment & care is given.
As every clients needs & requirements are unique to them, as are the massages provided. A unique massage routine can be developed for you incorporating massage techniques / trigger point techniques to focus on any specific symptoms & specific areas requiring attention, to aid in prevention of any further symptoms from developing and to help maintain a good level of health & wellbeing.
All massages are carried out with the use of a base oil or lotion though an essential oil blend can also be incorporated if required and will be discussed during the initial consultation.
Swedish massage techniques
Swedish massage is a systematic manipulation of the soft tissues of the body to :
- Promote relaxation.
- Aid in reducing stress & anxiety.
- Ease muscular tension, stiffness & pain.
- Relieve tired & stiff joints.
- Increase circulation & stimulate lymphatic system.
- Improve range of movement.
- Improve skin tone, circulation & skin elasticity.
- Boost immune function.
- Increase energy levels.
- Aid better sleep and help to reduce insomnia.
Deep Tissue Techniques
Deep Tissue massage techniques
A series of deeper & slower techniques are incorporated into your massage treatment and focus on specific areas of pain and deep muscle tension -
- Aid relief of pain & deep muscle tension.
- Increase mobility.
- Increase circulation.
- Aid in reduction of scar tissue.
Indian head massage