Essential oil safety measures Aromasus recommend :
- Storing essential oils in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use an essential oil outwith its BB date.
- External use of essential oils only.
- Do not use undiluted essential oils on the skin.
- Avoid eye area and other sensitive areas.
- Always consult an Aromatherapist for advice.
- Do not use essential oils on children under 5 or during pregnancy without health care professional or aromatherapy advice.
- Check notes on naturally occuring allergens, precautions / contraindications.